• Nadra has been involved in the field of social care for over 36 years. Her background is in training and education, which has been the passion that drives her towards a quality service, underpinned and provided by a skilled workforce.
• Has been Chairman of NCA since 2001 and stepped down as a Trustee of Parkinson''s UK in October 2018.
• Holds various positions within voluntary organisations, delivering services to vulnerable people in the community.
• Nadra is the Co-Convenor of the Cavendish Coalition which was set up to represent the Health and Social care issues during the Brexit negotiations.
• Has been a member of a number of advisory committees in the DoH including a number at Ministerial level and served on government Taskforces. She has recently been working on parts of the Green paper and the Mental capacity (Amendment) Bill
• A regular contributor to journals and conferences and is frequently called upon by all major media networks to represent the views of social care providers.
• In 2006 she was awarded the OBE for her services to Social Care.
• Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Kent and a Kent Ambassador.
• Awarded ‘Outstanding Contribution to the Business Community’
Look at the challenges providers face and consider the opportunities arising from innovative partnerships