Introducing the Trade and Healthcare Professionals Only Day at Naidex for a more streamlined, relevant show to all that attend.
On day 1 of Naidex, only trade visitors and healthcare professionals will have access to the show, and on days 2 and 3, the whole industry plus the general public are invited to attend.
This change has been inspired by your feedback; we understand that each of our audience groups require different benefits from their trip to Naidex, so 2016’s show will reflect that.
Discover how the Trade and Healthcare Professionals Only Day will benefit you:
- Get straight to business by engaging with market players as soon as you walk through the doors.
- Stay ahead of your competition by taking advantage of a conference programme packed with business-focused content.
- Discover the latest career-assisting products and developments with a whole day of fast access to exhibitors and plenty of professional content and training.
- Share best practice with a bustling crowd of peers, giving you the opportunity to meet new contacts and pick up tips and techniques from your network.
- Have access to relevant, meaningful content without the need to sift through lots of business-focused content in the seminar programme.
- Get more one-on-one time with exhibitors, and get the advice, knowledge and tips you need.
- Achieve your show objectives easier by taking the opportunity of day 1 to focus on meeting with new contacts and building your business relationships.
- Gain valuable insights from end users on days 2 and 3 without needing to juggle as many business meetings in between visitors.