Leading the way in integrating Health, Care and Well-being online, MyLiferaft supports the growing need for individuals, and their carers, to take more ownership of their care. A sophisticated platform to store and connect health and well-being information, MyLiferaft cuts out the frustrating repetition and inconsistency that can exist across an individual`s care network. Linking social services, NHS GP, hospitals, practitioners and family members as required, it`s a straightforward, effective and essential tool within the rapidly expanding Health Technology sector.
Using MyLiferaft lets you:
• Store your health and care information (and then control who sees it).
• Create your hospital passport (information for hospital staff that isn`t all about illness).
• Keep track and be reminded of appointments and assessments.
• Share your care information with those who support you.
• Hear about new technology solutions and how they can help you.
The founder of MyLiferaft is Nicola Murgatroyd, her daughter, Faith had Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus. Together they faced an uphill struggle managing Faith`s different care needs. Not one to sit around grumbling about this, Nicola created MyLiferaft for the benefit of everyone caring, or being cared for.
`My personal experiences gave me a first-hand insight into the problems and challenges faced by people who live with a long-term condition. I realised that gaps in shared information across health and social care existed. However, there are ways to make life easier for everyone whatever their circumstances, and that`s what we have created with MyLiferaft - a tool which helps you to let others know what you want.`
Find out more about MyLiferaft on www.myliferaft.com