DMO’s use strategically placed panelling which correctly aligns the body. This new positioning stimulates sensory systems throughout the body and re-programmes the brain, ensuring that muscles operate in their new state of optimal alignment. Our masterclasses will provide an introduction to our range of products highlighting patient groups who would benefit and demonstrate video evidence of the orthoses in practice. These classes will be hosted by Neil Hinde, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, Sarah O’Leary Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist and Patricia McCotter, Clinical Specialist Orthotist and Clinical Manager, all three have numerous years of experience in the treatment of neurological conditions. Please attend to learn how DEFOs could be used in your clinical practice to improve outcome measures for your neurological clients.
• Development of Dynamic Movement Orthoses
• Theory and principles of using Dynamic Movement Orthoses
• An understanding of how Dynamic Movement Orthoses can be used in therapy practice.
• An understanding of assessing patient’s for Dynamic Movement Orthoses
• An understanding of the prescription criteria for Dynamic Movement Orthoses
• Patient videos
DM Orthotics is a world leading provider of medical rehabilitation and sports performance products. We have a wide range of products suitable to treat a number of neurological and musculoskeletal conditions including: Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Scoliosis, Elhers Danlos and many more.
We are dedicated to the research, development and evolution of our products, with thethe aim to constantly improve the lives of the people who use them.