Endorsed by easyJet Founder Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, Able Move
Founded by Josh Wintersgill who suffers with Spinal Muscular Atrophy knows all too well the difficulties faced when it comes to flying with physical reduced mobility. Which has led to the invention of an in-situ transfer seat to aid physical transfers on/off aircraft - to ensure safety, dignity and comfort comes first.
The transfer seat is extremely unique:
- You the passenger own the transfer seat, not the airport
- You remain within the transfer seat for your entire journey - from home, on aircraft and to the hotel
- Removes stress about worrying what transferring equipment an airport may or may not have
- Special Assistance do not require to manoeuvre you to place in any other transferring equipment
- Can be used immediately in emergency evacuations
- Reduced language and communication barriers due to its simplicity
- Enhanced dignity and its ability to blend into the wheelchair un-noticed
- Better comfort with a pressure relief cushion.
- 8 manual lifting handles
- 2 extension straps for special assistance
- Hoist straps and hideaway pouches
- Pressure relief cushion
- Travel pouch
- Seat belt panels
Please check out our website (if you sign-up to our newsletter - you will receive a 10% discount code), follow us on our social media for future product releases and updates, and please see our YouTube videos to show the Able Move in action - it will not disappoint you!